Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Share your Good Wishes...

Ok, so here's a new project to keep me busy while we're waiting. Actually, it also gives you all a chance to be part of our journey. I'd really like to start a Good Wishes Scrapbook for Lauren. I'm picturing a scrapbook filled with pages of good wishes and pictures/momentos from family, friends, co-workers, and anyone following along on our journey.

I bought one of those big slabs of coordinating scrapbook papers in both solids and pretty prints with pinks, lavenders, blues, greens and yellows. If you would like to create a page for the book, I will send you an 8" x 8" background paper with some coordinating scraps to start your page. You can add some journaling, photos, momentos, embellishments...anything goes. It can be as simple or as fancy as you like, and I chose the small page format so it wouldn't be too intimidating. The only thing I ask is that you incorporate your name somewhere into the page so Lauren will know who created the page.

If you would like to add a Good Wish to the book and have no idea where to start on a scrapbook page, you can also send me your "good wish" and I'll create a page for you.

My goal is 100 Good Wishes, so if you'd like to join in you can let me know by either adding a comment to this post or e-mailing me here.

5 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, November 16, 2005, Blogger Colleen said...

Count me in :). I already have an idea that Jennifer better not steal from me! You can either send me the stuff, wait till you come down here (you're long overdue), or wait til I get there. Or I can get my own stuff. Just let me know!

 
At 7:46 AM, November 23, 2005, Blogger My Baby Ain't White said...

I am so not a scrapbooker but I'll give it a whirl! Count me in too. What a great, great idea...I'm so jealous of all you creative folks...ha!

You can reach me via email at journeytogwen@yahoo.com.

~Karen from GwenBlog

 
At 10:04 PM, December 06, 2005, Blogger Amy said...

I LOVE TO DO CRAFTY THINGS!!! So count me IN! =) You can get ahold of me via email: mom4ruby@yahoo.com

Ruby & I will work on this together to make it even more special! ;)

-Amy & Miss. Ruby Cate Pei Mu (15 months today!)

 
At 8:17 PM, December 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:25 PM, December 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I would love to do this for you! How fun.....What a great Idea!

kim2027@aol.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home