Tuesday, December 20, 2005

First page done!!!

Amy, Ruby's Mom, called me yesterday to say that she had finished her page for Lauren! So cool, it's the first completed page that I've seen. It's posted on her blog, so check it out here. Amy is just so clever...she used the cute little graphics on my packet cover letter for her page. She really utilized EVERYTHING in her packet!

I'm so excited to see that my project is taking off. I need to go out a buy a very special scrapbook to hold all these pages. Hummm...did someone say shopping? :)

2 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, December 20, 2005, Blogger Susan said...

How Neato is that! I love it. Now, only to do as well when we get our packet :)

Susan

 
At 2:04 PM, December 22, 2005, Blogger Gen said...

oh no..the pressure. I guess the bar has been raised for all of us in the "waiting for first child section". We don't have a valid excuse if ours doesn't turn out as well.sighhhhhhh ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home