Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Good Wishes #30 & 31...

I've been a little slow on posting the wishes I've received, so I have to play catch up. I have several more than what I'm posting today, that I will post later on.

The wish below is from Robin of Buckeyes and Eggrolls. I love the poem she chose for this page...it's just perfect for the situation. Robin says she not a crafty person, but I think this page is so pretty with the heart doiley and tag with Lauren initials. Thank you so much, Robin!! On another note, I'm one step closer to sending out your quilt square...I actually bought the fabric this past weekend. Shouldn't be long now. ;)


This next page is from Wanda, a fellow Lady Bug Hunter Scrapbook Club member and, more importantly, a Precious Panda sister. Wanda has such a knack for scrapbooking and she puts together such great pages for our club exchanges each month. I love the colors and ribbon accents she used on this page. I also love the little "Fastenator" staple she used on the ribbon that says "sweet". That's a scrapbooking toy I don't have yet, but I'm sure I'll be picking it up at Michaels or Joannes with a coupon soon enough. Wanda, thank you so much for this wish and the beautiful saying.

2 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, February 08, 2007, Blogger Sarah's proud Mama said...

Hi, I found your blog today and was wondering if you were still collecting squares/wishes? If so, would you like to swap them with me? I'm making a quilt for our daughter, Sarah and would love to send you one. You can go to my blog and click on the contact us link to email me. Thanks a bunch,
Robin
http://sarahs-adventures.blogspot.com

 
At 1:14 PM, June 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my name is mélanie my LID is 04/26/06. We are waiting for Océane!

Are you interest to exchange fabric with me for the 100 wish quilt? If yes email me
minishank@hotmail.com

were from Québec, Canada

Good day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home