Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Wish from Salt Lake City...

Ok Lisa, I thought you didn't scrapbook, but I think you're trying to pull a fast one because this page is SUPER cute! How adorable are those little flower embellishments that just happen to match perfectly with the patterned paper I sent you.

Check out this page from my good blogger buddy Lisa, of Tate-r-Bug.


I also had to show you the picture on Lisa's return address label because it's so cute...it's her, Tate, and furbaby, Mesa. How adorable...where do I get these?


Lisa, THANK YOU so much for this beautiful page to add to Lauren's Wish Book. My collection is growing and growing!

3 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, March 28, 2006, Blogger Selima said...

Donna, I think Lisa got these address labels from Mandy's moon.
www.mandysmoon. They have stuff for adoptive families.

 
At 7:58 PM, March 28, 2006, Blogger Colleen said...

Something tells me Joe's going to wish you hadn't told Donna about Mandy's Moon ;).

 
At 12:54 PM, March 29, 2006, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

Yes...
Mandy's Moon.... So much fun to create. It is almost like playing with paperdolls.... you can pick anything including your outfit, hair, whatever.... Check it out!!! Glad you liked the wish....

Lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home