Tuesday, January 17, 2006

More wishes...

This is a wish from my good friend Kim. These colors are so pretty together and I love the way she used the orange floral brads as the center of the flowers. Also, the metal flower accents she added match the paper design perfectly. Also, knowing I'm a Disney fanatic, I love her wish: When you wish upon a star your dreams can come true...perfect! Thanks Kim!



This wish is sent all the way from Germany by Katja with a beautiful poem called The Merry-Go-Round. Katja's wish says: Dear Lauren, may you always be happy and have a smile on your face like you are always on a merry-go-round. This is so sweet. :)


Katja also sent these darling little ladybug clips. I'm going to put magnets on the back and use them on my memo board as note clips. I love them...thank you, Katja!


I also got a wish from my friend Michele who is waiting for baby Ava . She just finished the first layout for Ava's lifebook and she did an absolutely beautiful job. Check it out here. She did Lauren's wish page in the same style utilizing fabric and fibers. I love the flowers and how she embroidered Lauren's name. Thank you so much Michele for this beautiful page!

There's a much clearer scanned image of this page on Michele's blog. If I ever get my scanner hooked back up I can start using it again so all my wish pages can show up even better. ;)

4 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, January 17, 2006, Blogger Katja said...

Seeing that you got my wishes and that you liked the clips just made my day!
You're very welcome.

 
At 6:19 AM, January 18, 2006, Blogger Kim said...

Beautiful pages! You have so many talented friends, Donna!

Kim

 
At 8:08 AM, January 18, 2006, Blogger Just Us Girls said...

Beautiful wishes!!

Carrie
Canada, NB

 
At 1:50 PM, January 18, 2006, Blogger Jacquie said...

These people are going to put me to shame! They're gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home