Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Long distance wishes...

I got three wish pages in the mail today! Leanne sent this beautiful quilt inspired page all the way from South Australia. I don't think you can tell in the photo, but the sunflower embellishment on the bottom has a ladybug on it. Leanne, I love your design...thank you very much!


This next page comes from Marleen, in Alaska, the mother of two daughters from China (she sent me a couple of photos of her daughters and they are just beautiful girls!). I love her wish of self esteem, especially since this is something I often struggle with...I hope Lauren will have tons of it. Marleen, thank you so much for this special page!




Last, but definitely not least, is a page from Lisa of Our Journey to Baby Shanahan. She said this is her first scrapbook page, and she sure did a great job! I think Baby Shanahan needs a book of her own. ;) Thanks Lisa!

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, January 04, 2006, Blogger Colleen said...

ahem

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home