Sunday, January 22, 2006

Wishes from Ohio, North Carolina, and Arizona...

All these wishes came on Friday...it was a good mail day! This one is from Amy who happens to live very close by here in Chandler, AZ. Her wish is for a lifetime of happy dreams: We wish you a happy dream or two! Dream of butterflies, dream of birds, dream of flowers and dragonflies too...dream of your family who loves you! Her page includes a little embellishment off on the right of all the things to dream about. This page is just darling! Thank you so much Amy. Maybe we can get together some time and shop for our little ones.


This page is from baby Gwen in North Carolina and includes a note from her to Lauren. Karen of Gwenblog is Gwen's Momma. I love how Gwen thought to include her handprint on the page...it's just precious! Here's what her note says: I've never met your Mom and Dad in person but my Mom tells me all the time what special people they are. And I bet they'll make great paretns just like my Mom and Dad. Oh, and here's a tip I've learned since arriving home: a small laugh and a giggle will ut your Mm and Dad over the moom. (Trust me on this one!) Welcome home and enjoy your new family. They have waited a lifetime for you and will give you the world. Karen, thank you for helping Gwen put this page together...I love it!


This page is from my blogger friend Kim, of Our Journey to Grace, from Ohio. Her wish is to: Dance as though no one is watching you, Love as though you have never been hurt before, Sing as though no one can hear you, and Live as though Heaven is on earth. I love this wish and its message of not holding back and enjoying life! Thank you Kim for this very pretty page!

2 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, January 24, 2006, Blogger Kim said...

I'm glad that you liked my page, Donna. I had fun doing it!

Kim

 
At 11:37 AM, January 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm tickled to see my page on your site. I am so happy that you like it! I had a lot of fun making it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home